1. New Business Contacts
3. Publicity and Exposure
5. Community Commitment
6. A Healthy Local Economy
7. Marketing and Advertising
8. Chamber Events and Programs
9. Member to Member Discounts
10. Business Development
1. Networking Opportunities to Make Business Contacts – Get to know others while planning and participating in events and programs. A major part of a small business typically comes from business-to-business services; it is essential to maintain a positive standing within the local business community as studies show that consumers are more likely to do business with people they know. Don’t have time to serve, that’s okay, become a member to support the work of others.
2. Brings Credibility to Your Business – Research indicates the powerful impact of a business being a member of the Chamber of Commerce. When a consumer knows a small business is a member of the Chamber of Commerce, the business enjoys a 44% increase in consumer favorability rating, 51% increase in consumer awareness, 57% increase in local reputation and 63% increase in repeat business. Business members receive a plaque and window decal to display.
3. Promotional and Publicity – Reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising and opportunities for business-to-business promotional advertising.
4. Receive Customer Referrals – Every day the Chamber receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for various businesses. Chamber members typically recommend other Chamber members and especially the ones they know.
5. Increase Your Visibility in the Community – Be heard on WYVE/WXBX/WLOY radio stations, listed in the Chamber newsletter, e-newsletter, Facebook, e-blast and have the opportunity to be highlighted in other Chamber publications. Advertise with the Chamber and sponsor events. The Chamber will also promote your grand opening/ribbon-cutting ceremony and assist with other public relations efforts.
6. Community Promotion - The Chamber promotes all aspects of economic development: agriculture, tourism, industry, retail, education, relocation, beautification, retirement and much more.
7. Informed - Newsletters and e-blasts provide new member information, information about operating a local business, articles about the local community, a community calendar and details about up-and-coming Chamber events, among other things.
8. Chamber Events and Programs - Chamber events and programs provide members with great innovative and fun opportunities to get to know potential customers, clients and vendors and expand their prospect base.
• Chamber “BOB” – Business Over Brunch
• Preparing our Future Workforce - Business Development Training Program
• Administrative Professional’s Day Luncheon
• Annual Membership Dinner & Awards Banquet
• Business/Community Expo
• Chamber Cup Golf Tournament
• Business Connection After Hours
• Leadership Development Program
• Workshops/Seminars - Preparing for an Active Shooter, Nine Minutes on Monday, Crime Prevention through Environmental Design, How to Prevent Shoplifting (Preparing for Small Business Saturday)
• Committees and Focus Groups - Would you like to volunteer for one of our many committees or focus groups? Committees include Agriculute, Bland Beautification, Board of Directors,
Business/Community Expo, Chamber Golf Tournament, Education or Tourism. Email email@example.com to receive more information.
9. Access to Members-Only Discounts and Services - Enterprise Rent-a-Car Discount, AirMedCare Network Discount, 25% Constant Contact Discount, Auto Owners Discount, Good Neighbor Program, Chamber Gift Certificates
10. Business Development – The Chamber thrives to assist in making each member successful.
Free Notary Services, Leadership Seminars and Workshops, Shop Local Campaign, Display of Promotional Materials, Chamber Gift Certificates